We also wanted to say that we are very well aware of the events of last week. And we both agree that a particular woman in Tennessee made a very poor decision. While we don't know the details of either side of the story, we cannot and will not let this impact our plans currently in any way. We have narrowed our agency choice from four, then back up to six and now we've come back down to two. Which one of the two we choose will be decided when we know if we can try for a sibling pair or not. Our agency choices may have to be re-examined should the Russian government put a freeze out as well. Only time will tell....
We have put links up on the Links page if you are interested in seeing what our top two choices are thus far.